[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
A forum about programs for W:A and WWP. • View topic - WA Replay Tool
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:44 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: WA Replay Tool
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:08 am 

This one compiled and runs for me. Even the sound works!

It plays as full screen 800x600 resolution and when the replay ended, it messed up my desktop so I had to log out and back in. The second time it didn't mess anything up.

I pressed all the extra buttons and only got an error message for the scheme extraction saying scheme could not be extracted. But i don't know if it really extracted the map and log, since I don't know where it would save those to and how it's naming them. If they get saved to the WA_replay_tool folder, then it's not saving them.

Anyways thanks for making this, I needed to watch a replay today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:39 pm 
Friendly helper

hello violator, sry for answering so late but i cant find the time these days :(

this little tool is only a launcher for wine and wine doesnt work with map and scheme extracting.

but i think log extracting works well, you must just watch into that folder where worms would put it in case of windows. its somewhere in the worms folder if i remember it right.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]