[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
A forum about programs for W:A and WWP. • View topic - Bug reports
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:24 am

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Bug reports
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:12 pm 

Problem with secure login/rootwindow:

with newest version 46 and 47 ... it is possible that whole programm crashs if u try to open rootwindow and change something. A mate had a totally crash and had to reinstall the whole snooper, he lost all buddies and settings :(

I told StepS and he wrote:

22:34: DENnis`LL> thats annoying
22:34: RS`StepS`DoF> well
22:34: RS`StepS`DoF> before
22:35: RS`StepS`DoF> need to close channel window
22:35: RS`StepS`DoF> then open root window... slow.... careful
22:35: RS`StepS`DoF> and 50% wont crash

Best regards

DENnis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:29 pm 
Friendly helper

hi dennis :)

yes these are 2 different bugs where i thought that one is allready fixed. The crashes are caused by the http request module and im not sure how it comes. and the lost settings are a problem of the snpini file, which i plan to port to a sqlite database file, which will fix this problem (i guess).

so thumbs up and sry for the inconvenience, i would really like to see wheat running perfectly but its hard to reach that goal. maybe i was to fast at some features due to a lag of time from my side

greetz lookias

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:39 pm 

Somr bugs in latest version :roll:
1. When connecting to tus, it sometimes writes "Operation cancelled" and you have to reconnect manually (this is sincd 2.6). Today it happened and couldn't be solved, usually a reconnect helped, but now not. Still getting this error, weird that other people who use 2.7 etc logged normally to tus.
2. The "whisper" thing for private messages opens a chat window with nobody when rightclicking the "whisper" word.
Example:
timestamp: Whisper: User> message
Rightclick "whisper" and open a chat. Private chat with " ". :mrgreen: Annoys me sometimes. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:22 pm 
Friendly helper

second is fixed but first is a problem with tus server, unfortunately this cannot be solved since a connection is required to use secure logging.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:46 am 

Hey there, long time no bug report, good job!

My problem:

1) I have turned on the option that TWS closes when I host/join a game.
2) When I get back, I right-click on the TWS icon on "re-connect" (german: Wiederverbinden)
3) There is my problem, it opens the TWS window, but I only see the hosted games and the WN chat, BUT the buddy list and the #AG members list doesn't appear.

I fix it, by clicking a second time "reconnect", then also the members list is displayed.

P.S. I use TWS Version 2.8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:07 pm 
Translator

Hi, found some "untranslatable" strings, shown in green rectangles in the following screenshot:

Checked on v2.8: translations/The_Wheat_Snooper_untranslated.ts

Greets.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:52 am 
Site Admin

Yes there are some more strings which are not translated without any reason, might be a qt related problem or so. but im sooo busy atm :(

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2