[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
A forum about programs for W:A and WWP. • View topic - sound
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:03 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: sound
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:49 am 

Sound is not working for me in-game using the latest "Play Worms Armageddon on Linux". It works fine in the menus tough. I already tried changing the audio configurations in wine from alsa to oss, full to emulation but nothing helps.

Thats the only thing thats not working in your build, everything else works fine (and fullscreen too but that is not working right in any version of wine).

With the latest wine build compiled with this patch - - the sound works but the return key doesnt work on wormnet chat, and i cant type a room password also.

So can you build a new version of your program based on the latest wine release? That way i could finally have a perfect worms armageddon running.
Or show the steps to compile the latest wine with your patches (those bundled with your app doesnt seem to work).

Im running Ubuntu 10.04 x64 btw.

Thanks for all the great support for the linux community!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:52 pm 
Friendly helper

hello breno,
the problem is that my build is a opensuse 11.0 (i guess) build well you would do best if you build it completely alone.

you need wine 1.0 and some time to get all dependencys (much) wine wants from you.

the 3 patches are ment to be used with the sources of wine1.0, im sure you wont have success with another wine version at this point.

wine1.0 is usually doing a very nice job with the 3 patches. and these patches are not available on wineappdb (they wasnt last time :) ), they are made by a codeweaver employee.

I hope thats not to much for ya. if you need help you can ask me or also ask on wine's forum like i do when i come in trouble. :)

greetz lookias

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]